1) To prepare & implement weekly and monthly preventive maintenance plan.
2) To comply with technical and process specification of equipments.
3) Working knowledge of 33 KV substation, compressors, EOT crane, DG set Thermic fluid heaters, Vaccum pumps, Hydraulic power pack etc.
4) Has working experience of factory where EOT cranes > 20 T used.
5) Spare parts requirement prediction and procurement.
6) To guide maintenance team on technical issues.
7) To anticipate and plan major maintenance activities of big equipments to eliminate breakdowns.
8) To coordinate with other function to achieve production target.
9) To organize and participate in training and communication.
10) Hands experience of statutory requirements related to utility is preferred.
11) Working knowledge of MS office and ERP.
- CANDIDATE SHOULD POSSESS - C CERTIFICATE
- CANDIDATES WITH EXPERIENCE IN TRANSFORMER INDUSTRY PREFERRED
- The factory is in Kancheepuram- Chennai. Candidates in and around Kancheepuram area or candidates willing to re-locate to in and around Kanchepuram area are preferred
- LANGUAGES: Tamil, English Speak & Write Essential, working knowledge of Hindi will be an added advantage
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent