Roles and responsibilities
1) To understand monthly production plan and convert to shift wise plan.
2) To allocate work to workmen, monitoring and recording of output.
3) To coordinate with design, QA, testing & purchase to resolve issues related to manufacturing.
4) To participate in daily war room.
5) To receive material from stores in advance required for shop floor.
6) To report daily productivity to immediate supervisors.
7) To initiate and participate in improvement actions at shop floor.
8) To interact with workmen/peers in manner to maintain of productivity with harmony.
9) To prepare & implement weekly and monthly production schedule to meet monthly output plan.
10) To comply with technical, quality and process specification and methods. To prevent in process and test bed failures.
11) Expert in assembly and tanking is preferred. To be able to plan and execute dispatch plan.
12) To ensure resources are used in optimum way and workmen deliver minimum 100% efficiency.
13) To ensure daily recording of output and monitoring of workmen efficiency.
14) To guide shop supervisors on technical and administrative issues.
15) Recording of product / process NCRs and initiating corrective action. Effective implementation of corrective actions.
16) To coordinate with other function to achieve production & sales target and industrial harmony.
17) To participate in training and communication and maintain industrial harmony.
Required Candidate profile
Should have a degree in Engineering
Should have experience in Transformer or generator or giant motors manufacturing
Candidates without the above said experience need not apply
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Production Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time