ONLY CANDIDATES WITH EXPERIENCE IN TRANSFORMER INDUSTRY NEED APPLY
1) To prepare customer drawing for the range up to 20MVA/ 133KV.
2) To prepare manufacturing drawings in Autodesk inventor/ Autocad.
3) To prepare standard drawings.
4) Problems solving skill and to know the approximate of finding root cause.
5) New initiatives for cost saving projects.
6) Handling project to improve the design.
7) Capable of handling proposals in DT/PT/OVDT lines.
8) Electrical design up to 31.5MV 132KV class transformers including DTs.
9) Assure accurate quotation without risk of cost escalation.
10) To be able to prepare manufacturing information like Advance Materials list/ Winding Specifications/insulation details etc.
11) Capable of handling proposals for DT/PT/LPT & OVDT product lines
12) Electrical design up to 180MVA / 220KV transformers.
13) Estimation of materials.
14) prepare manufacturing information life AML, Isolation details
15) To prepare the Electrical design up to 180MVA/220KV for tender/ manufacturing.
16) To prepare the short circuit calculation, thermal calculations.
17) To prepare the BOM for transformers.
18) To prepare customers days for DT/PT transformers as per plan.
19) To prepare manufacturing days for DT/PT transformers as per plan.
20) To coordinate with customers, sales, commercial to understand the reports & accordingly submit days
21) Monitor design metric parameters.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: Engineering Design
Role: Design Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time