1. Assist the HR team in grievance handling
2. Taking care of employees welfare
3. Draft contracts
4. Negotiate with unions
5. Manpower Planning, Budgets & Talent Acquisition, Recruitment through job portals and referals, shortlist candidates for interview process
6. Draft interview mails, memos, showcause notices, replies to union representations
7. Drafting notices for display in Tamil as well as in English
8. Manage transport provider, security provider, canteen, housekeeping and manpower suppliers
9. Assist the HR head in all HR functions and duties
10. Take care of employees leave updation & Statutory Registers updation
11. Assist in preparation of payroll by providing relevant data like absences, leaves, etc.
12. Assist the HR head in recruitments, salary processing & training
13. Overseeing complete recruitment process for best talent acquisition from job portals, taking into account organizational requirements, cultural fit, background checks and hiring costs. Organising interviews & new employee induction.
14. Organising and coordinating training programmes
15. Should have experience & be capable of conducting training sessions
16. Payroll handling, Government Liaising and Statutory Compliances.
17. Assisting HR head in Performance Appraisal of Employees.
18. Conducting internal surveys like job satisfaction surveys etc and external surveys like salary surveys etc.
19. Attending conciliation proceedings. Please apply only if you have experience in all the above.
Required Candidate profile
- Should possess a BBA or MBA degree
- Should have knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel & power point & mail)
- Should have basic knowledge of labour law
- Must possess strong communications skills
- Should be able to communicate in Tamil and English
- Should have experience in all the areas mentioned in the JD
- Candidates from in and around Kanchipuram area or candidates willing to re-locate to Kanchipuram will be given preference.
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 9,50,000 PA.
Industry: Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent